Topic: AR but not liabilities, but what!

Hi, try to understand the problem. In RF we have so called active/passive account, it mean that they have dr or cr saldo. They are organised by using sub account, and last one may be only dr or cr. the upper account just accumulate the sum of sub acc. It use when we pay an advance payment. Of course sub acc show in other part of BS. In example from training FA 2/3/8 i observe the situation when AR 2100 being in liabilities really has cr saldo. It means that there are prepayment and it is really an current assets. Probably the very qualify accountant easy find the trust, but ... i don't know! may be i am wrong and don't understand something in foreign statements? Help me please. In addition on forms BS and PLS no current (period) entries (like trial BS) and it make us to drill down till account entries. It not usability imho. In addition in trial BS form i've chose i marked (Only balances) option, but instead i seen a full chart of acc and all groups (ex. Group - 12 - General & Administrative expenses). Why? I really in mess. BR.
PS. Any i keen in FA.

Re: AR but not liabilities, but what!

Please talk to a local accountant. He can better tell you how things are bound together. Or better, go to a bookkeeping course. There are some on the web too. On the Feeds page on our website there are links to at least one.

/Joe