Topic: Dutch comunity, language, Help rental company

Hello All,

First day to this forum and have some questions about front account.

Is front account suitable for a rental company?
We also sell products and have several amusement attractions we operate with tickets or rent

Is there a dutch community where we can get help? we have some experience in bookkeeping but not that much
So if there are some dutch pro's, would be fine.

After looking into several accounting software FA gives me the best feeling. also because it is open source.

So please tell me if we can make a bright and long future together

Thnxx in advance

B

Re: Dutch comunity, language, Help rental company

Hello,

Front accounting is an easy to use free program for your accounting. It's simple in use for the invoicing of your sold products and services. FA doesn't have a rental module yet, so you can't setup your rental assets and use a kind of rental screen where you can enter a rental order or see what the location (rented or 'at home') of your assets are.

If you only have a few transactions weekly/monthly then I think FA is a good practice to use. I would say just try to install the FA program and try if it's suitable for you. Since a week a new Dutch language pack is online, so for Dutch people the functions of FA are maybe now better to understand.

If you have any questions you can always ask the community for help. My experiences are that everybody on this forum is very helpful smile

Re: Dutch comunity, language, Help rental company

Erwin, Thnxx So can I assume you are dutch!? I see you work on the translation file, you have bookkeeping skills also?

I will install a server on my network because my hosted webserver is quite locked up and therefore quite difficult to do a install because of the richts.

That translation file is it already in the latest version of FA?