1 (edited by tclim 08/06/2011 05:51:13 pm)

Topic: Opencart FrontAccounting Integration

Hello All,

After a long development cycle, we are currently releasing for OpenCart FrontAccounting Integration  & Mobile Edition - All In One Package. Visit us at http://www.anterp.com/shop/

The purpose of this OpenCart Accounting is to provide data synchronization between Customers, Contacts, Categories, Products, Stock Status, Sales Order and Sales Invoice. This solutions will provide automatically data sync between the 2 system. Hence, it's solve the problems for:

1) No Import/Export need to be done. It all automatically synced.
2) No more copy & paste your customer, contact data & etc from opencart to frontaccounting.
3) No duplicate data entry. The data sync suites will automatically map the data and perform insert/update data into frontaccounting.

Our data synchronization process between Opencart and FrontAccounting have divided into 2 section:

1-ways synchronization from Opencart to FrontAccounting for the action below:
a) Customers.
b) Contacts
c) Categories
d) Products

1-ways synchronization from FrontAccounting to Opencart for the action below:
a) Stock Status (price, quantity)

2-ways synchronization from both FrontAccounting and Opencart for the action below:
a) Sales Order
b) Sales Invoice

FrontAccounting Mobile Edition is to provide a conveniences for the store owner to access directly to
FrontAccounting using smartphone. Store owner can now access to their Customers, Contacts,
Suppliers, Products, Quotation, Sales Order, Purchase Order, Invoices.

Compatible version:

OpenCart - 1.4.9.4 / 1.4.9.5 / 1.4.9.6 / 1.5.0.5 & 1.5.1.1

FrontAccounting - 2.3.5 & 2.3.6 only

DEMO: How to Access Your Mobile Edition:
http://www.anterp.com/acct/mobile/index.html

User ID: faccounting@anterp.com
Password: password1

To access our Live DEMO, please visit the link below:
http://www.anterp.com/anterp/login.php

User ID: faccounting@anterp.com
Password: password1

Cheers,

tclim

Re: Opencart FrontAccounting Integration

Your site was hacked. I am not able to access it.

Hello qasimshabbir,

Do you able to access the main page at www.anterp.com yesterday? I was not aware of this until I read your message here. Thanks for reporting to us. We will hardening the server in future. Thanks You.

Cheers,

tclim

I have been working with Tee Chert and I have to say he, or she, I don't know, is a very pleasant person to work with.  We went back and forth through emails, always over night.  There is a time delay in communicating from Baltimore, MD.  Tee helped me to add a new feature to his integration software.  The ability to sell my products through OpenCart and FrontAccounting at a Wholesale/Retail environment.  Using OpenCart 1.5.3.1 and FrontAccounting 2.3.8, Tee had to re-wright some features in OpenCart to make it work.  As a manufacturer selling directly to the customers, selling to strait wholesale retail shops and wholesale drop-shipper, my main problem is keeping my inventory correct.  I am in the process of testing out how this works.  I have no experience using FrontAccounting and coming from Quickbooks, there is a learning curve.  I have no accounting education so I will need to study how to use this software package bundle.  I am very happy to have the ability to sell at the wholesale/retail/drop-ship levels and keep my inventory strait.  I will keep my posts hear and keep a report on my progress.