Topic: Istalation error: open_basedir restriction in effect

I copied the lates version to my webserver and unpacked it.
When accessing the site for the first time I expected to be run through the setup process as usually. Instead I end up on the Logon screen with the below warnings:

Warning: session_save_path() [function.session-save-path]: open_basedir restriction in effect. File() is not within the allowed path(s): (/home/ingusol/:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php:/tmp) in /home/ingusol/public_html/prueba/frontaccounting/includes/session.inc on line 44

Warning: session_start() [function.session-start]: Cannot send session cookie - headers already sent by (output started at /home/ingusol/public_html/prueba/frontaccounting/includes/session.inc:44) in /home/ingusol/public_html/prueba/frontaccounting/includes/lang/language.php on line 80

Warning: session_start() [function.session-start]: Cannot send session cache limiter - headers already sent (output started at /home/ingusol/public_html/prueba/frontaccounting/includes/session.inc:44) in /home/ingusol/public_html/prueba/frontaccounting/includes/lang/language.php on line 80

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/ingusol/public_html/prueba/frontaccounting/includes/session.inc:44) in /home/ingusol/public_html/prueba/frontaccounting/includes/lang/language.php on line 82

Any ideas what may be wrong with this site's configuration?

Thanks

Re: Istalation error: open_basedir restriction in effect

roger, this means that your temp folder is not writeable. Make sure that your /tmp folder is writeable. I had a similar problem before but had to change host becuase no matter the method to chmod and chown the folder, the problem was not resolved. Witht the new host, that problem disappeared.
I hope this help.

Help others to help yourself as no one knows it all

This link will help you to resolve that problem. It worked for me....
https://frontaccounting.com/punbb/viewtopic.php?id=7

Help others to help yourself as no one knows it all

Thanks