Topic: Error updating from 2.3.5 > 2.3.6 or 2.3.7

Hello, i have experienced some problems by updating mij FA 2.3.5 to a new updated version. All previous updates worked fine, but after uploading the new 2.3.6 or 2.3.7 files to the server logging in is impossible. When i enter my username and password after updating, it says my password is wrong.

I am using the right company and right user account to log in. I also tried the updating by uploading folder to folder. After uploading some folders i was still able to log in, but after the folder

Re: Error updating from 2.3.5 > 2.3.6 or 2.3.7

Hi erwindebruin,

It seem like the issue was due to FA 2.3.5 does not have LDAP Authentication. In FA 2.3.6 onward, FrontAccounting does support for External LDAP Authentication. Can you send me the files below and I will help you to check it.

1) includes/session.inc
2) includes/current_user.inc
3) includes/hooks.inc
4) admin/db/users_db.inc

Cheers,

tclim

Re: Error updating from 2.3.5 > 2.3.6 or 2.3.7

Hi erwindebruin,

Since I have send you the files in the past 2 days without further replied. I assume that you already fixed your issue. Hence, this issue will be closed.

For those who are facing the same issue where after upgrading your FA 2.3.5 to 2.3.7 having login issue, please get the download from http://www.anterp.com/downloads/fa_237.zip.

Cheers,

tclim