Topic: Reconcile Bank Account - print

I'm using FA 2.3.5. I go into the reconcile bank account under Banking and General Ledger.

I can check to reconcile the transaction. But it doesn't do any other thing. Is there a step whereby I can print out the statement that I have checked out (reconciled transaction)?

if there isn't an option to print the report, what are the tables I can look into to produce the report I need for the reconcile bank account statement?

Looking for some answers.. thanks in advance.

Re: Reconcile Bank Account - print

I've manage to create a Bank Reconcile report/statement for print. How can I share it out?

If this is of general interest we could incorporate it into core FA. Otherwise it could be a module report.

You can send it me via the contribution email (Website - Contact Us).

Thanks
Joe

It seems that a finalized printed report should be a basic feature.  We are interested in having this option.

Jannie wrote:

It seems that a finalized printed report should be a basic feature.  We are interested in having this option.

X2. Nice to be able to show your accountant a reconciliation report at year end.

[b]RodW[/b]
Brisbane, QLD, Australia

We will try to incorporate this in major release 2.4. In the mean time please install and activate the Report from the Repository (Setup tab, Install/activate Extensions).

/Joe