Topic: Report not able to be overwritten by new one

Hello,

In one of the server, I found that when I generate a (modified) report with a specific name (nor random), FA is not able to write the latest PDF because the PDF file with the same name already there. The result is report displayed is always the same old report.
I have added in the rep php file checking if file exist and unlink it but it somehow still unable to write the new report.
As for the permission, the company/0/pd_files directory has been set to drwxrwxr-x, which mean the user and group has privilege to write. This doesn't happen in my development (windows XAMPP) server. The server is CentOS.
Any idea how to fix this?

Re: Report not able to be overwritten by new one

This looks directory permission issue. From Windows xampp it wont ask directory permissions. But in linux servers file permissions and directory permissions are import.  So set  755 or 775 for directories and 644 for files.

I think you copied files from local xampp to server by zipping it.

If you have cpanel. That will auto apply the permissions. If its vps and ssh connection. You need to use ftp client to update the permissions properly inside all directories..

And also check the user group permission

Subscription service based on FA
HRM CRM POS batch Themes