1 (edited by advocaat.pollet 04/02/2022 07:43:12 am)

Topic: Select deliveries on dimensions

Hi,

Deliveries have dimensions, but how can i select deliveries on dimension(s) in sales_deliveries_view.php (and batch-invoice them/customer) ?

So, i just want to search for deliveries per dimension.

Could somebody share some code ?

Thanks,
F.

Re: Select deliveries on dimensions

If you are selected the dimension while posting the delivery note, you can filter data under that dimension from the GL Inquiry page (gl_account_inquiry.php)

Deliveries don't have GL-bookings and the intention is to batch deliveries in an invoice, but only select the deliveries of a dimension.

F.

Hi,

I see the dimensions of deliveries in the debtor_trans table.

I can code selectboxes for the dimensions in '/sales/inquiry/sales_deliveries_view.php'

Could somebody help me with making the selection of the deliveries on their dimension ?

I want to batch-invoice deliveries by dimension.

Thanks !

F.

I look at dimensions like almost a non-accounting function.  We used to keep books for a lobbying concerning.  We tracked typical stuff like travel expenses, meals and entertainment, and that was fine, but at year end they also wanted to know, ok, out of all these expenses for all these projects, how much was spent on Red-Dye#2 (Grocery lobbying).  That what I would use it for. 

advocaat.pollet wrote:

Deliveries don't have GL-bookings and the intention is to batch deliveries in an invoice, but only select the deliveries of a dimension.

F.