Topic: repgen module for version 2.2

How can i use repgen2.1 in frontaccounting version 2.2 Stable
or is there any other module for reporting

thnks

Re: repgen module for version 2.2

I think it needs some fine-tuning, but not sure. The new access-roles has to be considered too.
We don't have resources at present to update it. Maybe you can help.

/Joe

i found access level (acc_level.php) file in other modules in 2.2 like acct_percent_tool & import_journal.

this is from acct_percent_tool:

$security_areas['SA_ACCTPERCENTRUN'] = array(SS_GL|155, _("Account Percentage Tool (Run)"));

$security_areas['SA_ACCTPERCENTEDIT'] = array(SS_GL_C|156, _("Account Percentage Tool (Editor)"));

this is from import_journal:

$security_areas['SA_CSVJOURNALIMPORT'] = array(SS_GL|151, _("Import Journal Entry/Deposit/Payment from CVS files"));

Now what i need to understand is
1: what is $security areas ?
2: What does the array represent specfically its content ?

My hope is that all i need to create access level file and i will able to run the report genrator.

The security areas are defined in /includes/access_levels.inc. Because of a new security system implented in 2.2 we have to support a small file with one or more security area, depending of differences in access-levels.
And you also need to place a function call in all *.php files that has a $page_security set. This function is called:
add_access_extensions();
This should be placed after the include of file /includes/session.inc

But you can also just wait a couple of hours. I am about to upload the Report Generator and the Check Print fascility for release 2.2 to the Website, download section.

/Joe

I read the access_level.txt and under How all it works section i found the solution and also eg is also given there.

I Create the new file name "acc_levels" for repgen module and write the following code

<?php
$security_areas['SA_REPGEN'] = array(SS_GL|155, _("Report generator (Run)"));
?>

- Please tell me waht is SS_GL|155 ?
ill just copy this from other module file

After making this file i replace the $page_security variable in all *.php  files like this

$page_security = 'SA_REPGEN';

And i also place a function call in all *.php files.
This function is called:
add_access_extensions();

I placed this after the include of file /includes/session.inc

By doing this steps now i am able to run report generator module in FA2.2 Stable

6 (edited by sajjad 12/11/2009 12:20:14 pm)

I test the complete Module whole is working fine accept the Test The SQL button not working. it gaves an error [b] SQL Error: SQL Statement is empty! [\b]

Please download the file once again from the Website. the download file has been replaced.
The problem was that there were 2 javascript windows with the same name. This is now fixed and it works ok again.
The file creating the error was repgen_create.php

/Joe