Topic: Since PO wont work...

hello FA users!

ive tried everything (i think), but translations wont load at all.

so i would be really happy if someone can help me out with that.

if not, does anyone knows which files i have to translate directly in the source? i know its hard work but i wanna use FA at all costs smile

thanks all!

Re: Since PO wont work...

Nobody who know nothing about your system can help.
Janusz

itronics wrote:

Nobody who know nothing about your system can help.
Janusz

Hi Janusz!

its on a hosted virtual server Red Hat Enterprise 5.4 running PHP 5.2.11 and MySQL 5.1.30, and the language files are about the only thing that dont work.

any ideas? is this info enough or do you need something else?

thanks in advance

Probably this is missing locale on your hosting server. I have just implemented diagnostics page which can be useful also for you. Please download from main CVS files: applications/setup.php and admin/system_diagnostics.php, place on your FA server and go to System Diagnostics page under Setup tab. This page makes a couple of sanity checks on FA installation and display results. Hope it helps.

Janusz

itronics wrote:

Probably this is missing locale on your hosting server. I have just implemented diagnostics page which can be useful also for you. Please download from main CVS files: applications/setup.php and admin/system_diagnostics.php, place on your FA server and go to System Diagnostics page under Setup tab. This page makes a couple of sanity checks on FA installation and display results. Hope it helps.

Janusz

perfect janusz! the system diag script worked perfectly and showed this: Missing ../lang/es_AR/LC_MESSAGES/es_AR.mo translation file.

problem solved!

thanks a lot buddy!