Topic: Printing Chart of accounts

Hi

I am new to FA and have been using Turbo Cash, a RSA open source program for long.

I am now trying to get a more network friendly program like FA.

I experience two problems:

1. it seems the training manual is not kept up with the development of the program. It is quite hard to find info if you are not an expert programmer.

2. If I want to print a chart of accounts, how can I do that?

Thanks for your response.

PS

I have assisted TC with their traininmg manaul and are willing to get all the information together if you are interested.

Wynand

Re: Printing Chart of accounts

Hello,

Yes, you are right there is no real manual for FrontAcccountig for now. The last our effort toward real documentation is establishing Wiki on our site. The structure of the wiki makes it easy to integrate with your local working copy of FA application, and writing the manual pages on the fly. All pages in wiki group 'Help' after configuration in config.php file are available via 'Help' links.

I'm affraid FrontAccounting project does not differ a lot from other OS projects, so development team have not too much time for documenting the application, but we always try to be helpful for other people in documentation approachs. You are welcome smile.

Janusz

Re: Printing Chart of accounts

You can find more info about FrontAccounting Wiki in the Announcements Forums.

/Joe