Topic: view transaction

i need after finish add deposit or payment or transfer bank add link view screen deposit under View GL Posting Transaction

in this direct /gl/view/gl_deposit_view.php?trans_no=×××

and i need add code to translate number to letter for example 1000 $ convert one thousand dollars by Arabic lang

Re: view transaction

@Mahmoud Ali

I really like your request..It will be great to have this feature.

Any one from our great coders who can help with this one..?
I dont know why I think it should be simple..IMHO.. of course I could be way out..

To "spell out" the number entered, you could always use this PHP function:

$f = new NumberFormatter("en", NumberFormatter::SPELLOUT);
$f->setTextAttribute(NumberFormatter::DEFAULT_RULESET, "%spellout-numbering-verbose");
echo $f->format($total_amount);

You can see there is the option for the script to pickup a default language as well ("en", NumberFormatter::SPELLOUT) so if FA has the same "standard" letters set as PHP for language settings, it will write the wording in that language.

Hope this helps.

@tom.horton
Yes your suggestions works fine. For Arabic set lang "ar_EG" and we should be OK.

tom.horton wrote:

$f->setTextAttribute(NumberFormatter::DEFAULT_RULESET, "%spellout-numbering-verbose");

You can see there is the option for the script to pickup a default language as well ("en", NumberFormatter::SPELLOUT) so if FA has the same "standard" letters set as PHP for language settings, it will write the wording in that language.

Hope this helps.

Where do you insert this piece of code? Is it in gl_payment_view.php or somewhere else? I like the idea.

cedricktshiyoyo wrote:
tom.horton wrote:

Hope this helps.

Where do you insert this piece of code? Is it in gl_payment_view.php or somewhere else? I like the idea.

This could be applied in any page where a money value is calculated, but the OP stated the page /gl/view/gl_deposit_view.php

got you. Will try that. First I got to deal with the validation things with source_ref and check no. in Banking and General Ledger.

I believe with everyone's contributions for different parts of the world, FA will certain be the number Accounting software.

Cheers

cedricktshiyoyo wrote:

got you. Will try that. First I got to deal with the validation things with source_ref and check no. in Banking and General Ledger.

I believe with everyone's contributions for different parts of the world, FA will certain be the number Accounting software.

Cheers

Let me know how you get on. Will keep a look out for any updates