Topic: Inventory Valuation Report

dear sir/miss

i have installed this system for a small business. i am facing for a matter with reports specially for under inventory module > Inventory Valuation Report.

Inventory Valuation Report always shows older data (cost of value) entered several weeks back. even those cost of vales data are not currently available in the database. but it generate old PDF and excel reports.

can you please guide to solve my matter. is it a cache matter.

thank you very much

sathuta sellapperuma

2 (edited by msuhail197 06/23/2021 09:24:15 pm)

Re: Inventory Valuation Report

I have the same problem. The unit cost and value in the inventory valuation report are incorrect, What will be the solution?

Can you provide an elaborated sample or example. So we can understand the issue to find the reason causing it.

Subscription service based on FA
HRM CRM POS batch Themes

When I run the Inventory Valuation Report, it does not include the item balances and their standard cost as is the standard cost and status of each item.

kvvaradha wrote:

Can you provide an elaborated sample or example. So we can understand the issue to find the reason causing it.

Similarly, the value of the grand total in the inventory valuation report does not match the total of the inventory accounts of the trial balance or balance sheet.

i currently with the latest version having the similiar trouble regarding the inventory valuation report, when i create new item and input the purchase transaction, the item in qty appear in in inventory report but in inventory valuation report its not listed/appear.

Make sure your item has standard cost to prepare inventory valuation report.

I am not sure the system updates cost entry when you make a purchase entry. If the standard cost has not updated. You can't get the result in inventory valuation report.

Will check something more about this soon.

Subscription service based on FA
HRM CRM POS batch Themes

I am experiencing the same issue with version 2.4.9.  Unit Cost on Inventory Valuation Report does not agree with Costed BOM Inquiry.  All BOM items have Standard Costs and Purchase Costs. I noticed that some items on the Valuation report show the Purchase Cost while others show the Standard Cost.