Topic: can not input dimension on bank account when payment/deposit entry

I use FA 2.2RC.
Why i can't input dimensions on my bank account if i use payments/deposits entry buttons, just i did when i using journal entry button? can u (all developer) help this problem..

Thanks.

Re: can not input dimension on bank account when payment/deposit entry

Do you mean, that you can't put a dimension on the bank account transaction itself?

/Joe

yes, i do. could u help me.

I am sorry, we do not allow entering dimensions into the bank account itself in the bank Payment/Despsits forms.
You will have to use the Journal Entry form for doing that. FA is not build to do that, and it would need a heavy rewrite to make it so.
Consider using Quick Entries for doing that in Journal Entry. This will save you a lot of job.

/Joe

Oh, i see. Do you have plan to fix this in next release ? Please, i love this program (easy to use and simple) and i believe in the future my company really will need this feature...

Hello FA programmer,
How about FA23 Now? Could it  records the dimensions at the time of bank inputs payment / deposit? Please, I had a very long wait for this feature.

This will require some rewrite, not suitable for release 2.3. But if there are other users with the same request, we will consider this in a future release.

/Joe