Topic: Problem with installing on live server

Hi,

My front accounting works well on my local linux machine but when i install on our production server i get some issues.

If you login and  then logout, below the login page it shows the applications menus as if you are logged in, together with the message "Please remove $security_groups and $security_headings arrays from config.php file!".

If you receive a po. You will get normal links to to view the delivery and the then the table to reveive po below the links (which is not supposed to be there)

In errors.log

[30-Oct-2020 16:15:49 Europe/Berlin] 0:admin:connect_db_mysqli.inc:110:[before upgrade] mysqli_fetch_array() expects parameter 1 to be mysqli_result, null given
[30-Oct-2020 16:16:24 Europe/Berlin] 0::connect_db_mysqli.inc:68:[before upgrade] mysqli_query() expects parameter 1 to be mysqli, null given
0::session.inc:268:[before upgrade] Unhandled exception [0]: Call to a member function can_access_page() on null.

Has some one seen this before and where should i be looking?

Extra information: the server is running on nginx, same as i have on my local machine

Thanks.

Re: Problem with installing on live server

This error line is at line 255 in includes/session.inc.. It is likely that your PHP version may be to blame (even some minor version number change has it's anomalies). Looks like no user logged in may be a blank or null interpreted by the if check wrongly in the specific version. Also check permission of files and folders and writeable tmp folder.