Topic: Suggestion to split "Sales customer and branches changes" option

I have noticed that in the access setup, the option to allow a group of users to enter or edit a customer account is merged with branches, where it appears as one option "Sales customer and branches changes". 

In fact, I might want to allow the user to add and edit a customer but not the customer branches or if I have to allow changes in customer branch as its related to the customer information, then certainly I will not allow the user to make changes in the related GL Accounts appear in the "Customer Branches form". Uncontrolled changes with the GL accounts might cause several issues, therefore as an admin, I should have the ability to force a group of users to use the default listed accounts only.

So how can I do that?

Re: Suggestion to split "Sales customer and branches changes" option

said.omn wrote:

I have noticed that in the access setup, the option to allow a group of users to enter or edit a customer account is merged with branches, where it appears as one option "Sales customer and branches changes". 

In fact, I might want to allow the user to add and edit a customer but not the customer branches or if I have to allow changes in customer branch as its related to the customer information, then certainly I will not allow the user to make changes in the related GL Accounts appear in the "Customer Branches form". Uncontrolled changes with the GL accounts might cause several issues, therefore as an admin, I should have the ability to force a group of users to use the default listed accounts only.

So how can I do that?

i need information on this as well