Topic: How to correct wrong sales date?

Dear all,
I am enjoying the accounting system. I have added my opening balance on 31st August. Then i accidentally added my old invoice dated on 1st September which should be 31st August. Would you pkease help me how can i modify the invoice date without mismatching any data.

Best regards,

Re: How to correct wrong sales date?

Go to Sales->Customer Transactions
Search your Invoice and edit it, and you have to edit the Delivery Note too.

I hope you have followed my video of create old unpaid sales invoice method, the method is used to knock off (erase) GL transactions.

Thank you so much. I can edit my invoice like the way you told it but I can't edit my Delivery note as it was not a physical product instead it was a due balance added using a fake servicing product. After editing the invoice from Sales > Customer Transactions it has gone from "Sales Summary Report" but it still shows in "Order Status Listing".

Would you please let me know where I can edit this information even if it is in Database.

One other point if you please see this topic and suggest me something about it: https://frontaccounting.com/punbb/viewtopic.php?id=8983

Best regards,

Sorry, there is no data in Delivery note, so don't need to edit it.
Your new FA starting  on 1st Sept so all reports should start from 1st Sept and it should not shows in Order status listing, unless you enter date on Aug.