Topic: Setting up in NL using Belgian COA

Hello,

I've successfully been able to instal Frontaccounting on my Synology NAS, but what I don't seem to be able to solve are the following two issues:

- Getting the language right in Dutch. I currently have the following locales installed on my NAS:

C
cs_CZ.utf8
da_DK.utf8
de_DE.utf8
en_US.utf8
es_ES.utf8
fr_FR.utf8
hu_HU.utf8
it_IT.utf8
ja_JP.utf8
ko_KR.utf8
nb_NO.utf8
nl_NL.utf8
pl_PL.utf8
POSIX
pt_BR.utf8
pt_PT.utf8
ru_RU.utf8
sv_SE.utf8
tr_TR.utf8
zh_CN.utf8
zh_TW.utf8

The Nl_be and NL_NL on Frontaccounting however seem to be iso-8859-1 instead of UTF-8. Anyone got an idea on how to solve this?

Secondly, I don't seem to find a Belgian COA though on this forum I find several mentions of it. Does anyone have a Belgian COA I can use?

Thank you in advance!

Kind regards,

Roeland

Re: Setting up in NL using Belgian COA

Can you not install the iso-8859-1 version of Dutch on your NAS?

The nl_NL is the more recent version in my extensions repo and that too is iso-8859-1.

Attached is a specially compiled version in utf-8 from the above for your needs.

If you have already installed the iso version, then edit the installed_languages / installed_extensions file config file with the appropriate encoding as in the _init/config file in the attachment and replace the .mo file in the lang/nl_NL/LC_MESSAGES folder.

Post's attachments

nl_NL_utf8.zip 178.6 kb, 3 downloads since 2020-08-10 

You don't have the permssions to download the attachments of this post.

Thank you very much! I'll try it asap and I'll let you know how it goes!

Hi Apmuthu,

For your information: it worked for a while and now it stopped working... and I have got no clue why sad

Looks like the fiscal years might not be updated. kindly check with fiscal year setup and if its right date. it will work.

even if it failed to work, enable debugging mode and get the issue error messages. we can assist you better.

Subscription service based on FA
HRM CRM POS batch Themes