Topic: ACCOUNT CODE ID

Hi, I want to change the Account Code 1 in the chart or Account and only I can to change the Account code 2, How I can Do its?

I have the Chart of Account for Panama, I want to send it to you.

I use Sage 50 US, but I want to use FA.

Re: ACCOUNT CODE ID

It's a bit typical for non technical person. Let me answer you, and you can try to make changes In it.

The GL account codes are initially stored in chart_master table.  From there we used to make GL and journal entries. That will store in gl_trans  table. And then it can be connected with bank accounts in bank_accounts  table.  If any GL settings connected to that GL account it must be in sys_prefs   table.  And if you made supplier invoices with GL  accounts, you need to look in supp_trans  table. The same way with customer deposits and supplier payments through journal entry. It will also hit the gl_trans table.  So take it seriously and check it those tables to find and replace the gl account code manually with help of MySql client like phpmyadmin or workbench.  May be If i miss any table add further comment. So someone will get benefited in future by accessing this post.

Good luck.

Subscription service based on FA
HRM CRM POS batch Themes

Thank, I am Sage 50 Technical Support, and I have knowledge about mysql, more or less. I like to use this program for my customers as a possibility. I am an Accountant.

I use phpmyadmin, and I understand that any company will have an identification table.
Thanks.
I will explore.

Great once you done it for one company you can use it for every other company. Simply reuse the customized  chart of account for new companies.

Subscription service based on FA
HRM CRM POS batch Themes