Topic: Adjust information on the delivery note

(The Mantis is still not showing categories so i the post goes here again..)

Is there an option to disable the prices and payment terms from an delivery note?

Re: Adjust information on the delivery note

No, I am afraid not. You will have to do that by changing in the code.

/Joe

can you point me out in the correct way?

To remove the amount fields, enter /reporting/rep110.php with a texteditor. Comment the lines with // in front where you see the amounts.
To remove the payment terms, you will have to enter /reporting/includes/header2.inc and find the line with payment terms and comment this line too.

I hopi you find it.

/Joe

Is there any possibility that frontaccounting will create this option in a future release?

If this is a common wish, then we will consider a company setup on this. Let us see what other think.

/Joe

Well i can tell you that it is a common used methode.
In older company's they use pre-printed paper, with a black square on the position where the prices are printed, so the prices aren't visible on a delivery not.

In modern company's it's done in the software and prices are just left off the delivery note.

What is rationale behind this habit?
Janusz

It's not desirable that the party receiving a package of items also sees the prices.
For example when the items are sent to another adres then the invoice, you want to sent a delivery note with the package so people are able to check the content.
(on availability and quantity) but you don't want them to know the purchase prices.

This makes sense, although I'm not sure delivery note has the same purpose as packing slip. Maybe some option for printing delivery note as packing slip would be enough?

Janusz

Yes, I guess so too. We make an option on the delivery note to print as packing slip. Also an extra link on the direct print option page.

/Joe

Yes that would be great, would solve my problem, and raises the overall usability.

Is already updated on the cvs unstable repository. If you are not able to fetch the cvs, you can just wait for the RC.

/Joe