Topic: calendar (javascripts) not working not display

Install frontaccouting  version  2.15  everything works  well
  Unless the calendar javascripts, fails to show  calendar.
  I clarify that I have the same server running the frontaccouting version 2.0.4 and it works well the the calendar can   displays(javascript: date_picker)
Server config.
Ubuntu 8 , Apache 2.2.8, Mysql 5.045

Any idea
Sorry about my English

Re: calendar (javascripts) not working not display

Check whether company/x/js_cache directory is writable or not. It should be.
Janusz

Thank you very much this is the right solution
wonder now, I configured the linux server with apache, mysql, properly configured
Create the directory frontaccout, and extract frontaccout.zip  archive into this folder.
Configure database (empty), configure apache for virtual host
Then create it first http://frontaccouting.arg/install/index.php company.
I had a problem (Fatal error: Class 'get_text' not found in) so I went back to http://frontaccouting.arg/install/index.php and it is this second company that now I'm trying.
At info.php . magic_quotes_gpc = 0 and register_globals = 0 session.auto_start = 0
The issue is that now I detect (thanks to your observation) than in company /0 backup the following files exist backup index.php js_cache images pdf_files reporting
Now company /1 which is what I'm using is not automatically the above-named files. I had to hand make the directory reporting and now thanks to your indication the js_cache. Any mistakes when installing?, is it appropriate to hand copy the directories company /0 for the others?

Thank you very much and sorry for my English.

Yes, you can  copy tree of directories from company/0/ to company/1. The tree should be created during company add, but probably company folder was not writable for www server.

Janusz

My mistake was to create the second company from frontaccount/install/index.php.
Now I have created   as indicated by the instructions (I had not read with attention) from Setup -> Create / Update Companies. And directories are created automatically. sorry

Thank you very much