Topic: Language is not translated...

Hello!

I have installed Bosnian translation but it doesnt work. All strings are in english.. I activated error reporting, and i noticed error about language. Can someone help me with this? I didnt understand where is real problem. Here is error log:

[25-Aug-2009 03:47:50] 0:aaaa:date_functions.inc:127: date() [<a href='function.date'>function.date</a>]: It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. Please use the date.timezone setting, the TZ environment variable or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'America/Chicago' for 'CDT/-5.0/DST' instead
[25-Aug-2009 03:47:50] 0:aaaa:date_functions.inc:128: date() [<a href='function.date'>function.date</a>]: It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. Please use the date.timezone setting, the TZ environment variable or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'America/Chicago' for 'CDT/-5.0/DST' instead
[25-Aug-2009 03:47:50] 0:aaaa:date_functions.inc:129: date() [<a href='function.date'>function.date</a>]: It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. Please use the date.timezone setting, the TZ environment variable or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'America/Chicago' for 'CDT/-5.0/DST' instead
[25-Aug-2009 03:47:50] 0:aaaa:date_functions.inc:140: date() [<a href='function.date'>function.date</a>]: It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. Please use the date.timezone setting, the TZ environment variable or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'America/Chicago' for 'CDT/-5.0/DST' instead
[25-Aug-2009 03:48:00] 0:aaaa:userprefs.inc:48: Non-static method language::set_language() should not be called statically, assuming $this from incompatible context
[25-Aug-2009 03:48:00] 0:aaaa:language.php:62: Non-static method get_text::set_language() should not be called statically, assuming $this from incompatible context
[25-Aug-2009 03:48:00] 0:aaaa:gettext.php:145: Non-static method get_text::_support() should not be called statically, assuming $this from incompatible context
[25-Aug-2009 03:48:00] 0:aaaa:language.php:63: Non-static method get_text::add_domain() should not be called statically, assuming $this from incompatible context
[25-Aug-2009 03:48:00] 0:aaaa:gettext.php:165: Non-static method get_text::_support() should not be called statically, assuming $this from incompatible context
[25-Aug-2009 03:48:00] 0:aaaa:users_db.inc:129: date() [<a href='function.date'>function.date</a>]: It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. Please use the date.timezone setting, the TZ environment variable or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'America/Chicago' for 'CDT/-5.0/DST' instead
[25-Aug-2009 03:48:00] 0:aaaa:session.inc:168: Non-static method language::set_language() should not be called statically
[25-Aug-2009 03:48:00] 0:aaaa:language.php:62: Non-static method get_text::set_language() should not be called statically
[25-Aug-2009 03:48:00] 0:aaaa:gettext.php:145: Non-static method get_text::_support() should not be called statically
[25-Aug-2009 03:48:00] 0:aaaa:language.php:63: Non-static method get_text::add_domain() should not be called statically
[25-Aug-2009 03:48:00] 0:aaaa:gettext.php:165: Non-static method get_text::_support() should not be called statically
[25-Aug-2009 03:48:00] 0:aaaa:date_functions.inc:127: date() [<a href='function.date'>function.date</a>]: It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. Please use the date.timezone setting, the TZ environment variable or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'America/Chicago' for 'CDT/-5.0/DST' instead
[25-Aug-2009 03:48:00] 0:aaaa:date_functions.inc:128: date() [<a href='function.date'>function.date</a>]: It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. Please use the date.timezone setting, the TZ environment variable or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'America/Chicago' for 'CDT/-5.0/DST' instead
[25-Aug-2009 03:48:00] 0:aaaa:date_functions.inc:129: date() [<a href='function.date'>function.date</a>]: It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. Please use the date.timezone setting, the TZ environment variable or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'America/Chicago' for 'CDT/-5.0/DST' instead
[25-Aug-2009 03:48:00] 0:aaaa:date_functions.inc:140: date() [<a href='function.date'>function.date</a>]: It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. Please use the date.timezone setting, the TZ environment variable or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'America/Chicago' for 'CDT/-5.0/DST' instead
[25-Aug-2009 03:48:21] 0:aaaa:date_functions.inc:127: date() [<a href='function.date'>function.date</a>]: It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. Please use the date.timezone setting, the TZ environment variable or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'America/Chicago' for 'CDT/-5.0/DST' instead
[25-Aug-2009 03:48:21] 0:aaaa:date_functions.inc:128: date() [<a href='function.date'>function.date</a>]: It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. Please use the date.timezone setting, the TZ environment variable or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'America/Chicago' for 'CDT/-5.0/DST' instead
[25-Aug-2009 03:48:21] 0:aaaa:date_functions.inc:129: date() [<a href='function.date'>function.date</a>]: It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. Please use the date.timezone setting, the TZ environment variable or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'America/Chicago' for 'CDT/-5.0/DST' instead
[25-Aug-2009 03:48:21] 0:aaaa:date_functions.inc:140: date() [<a href='function.date'>function.date</a>]: It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. Please use the date.timezone setting, the TZ environment variable or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'America/Chicago' for 'CDT/-5.0/DST' instead

Re: Language is not translated...

All those are notices which can be safely ignored (they are not related to locales and specific to newer php versions). The reason of lack of Bosnian messages is probably lack of locales you have declared installing language file on your system.

Janusz

Re: Language is not translated...

itronics wrote:

The reason of lack of Bosnian messages is probably lack of locales you have declared installing language file on your system.

Janusz

I cant understand what are you trying to say. I have installed it through FA. I noticed when I log in, on first page it shows me a translated words, but when i click same page again(refresh) it switch words back to english.. From your answer I didn't saw is there a solution from my problem?