Topic: fronthr

I have installed ,everything showing and acivated,But not working ..this is the error mesage

"Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '[' in C:\wamp\www\FA2.4.5\frontaccounting\modules\FrontHrm\manage\employee.php on line 193"

This is the message I have found.
Pls guide me what I have to do ??

Re: fronthr

FrontHRM is a third party module by @notrinos. Please contact the author at his support site with necessary platform and version info. The program uses an inline array element addressing found in later PHP versions. Try replacing the line 193:

return get_departments($row['department_id'])['dept_name'];

with

{ $xx = get_departments($row['department_id']); return $xx['dept_name']; }

Let me try sir,Thanks for your advice....
Santhosh

Muthu sir,
I have replaced ,blanks screen coming.

Regads
Santhosh

There may be other constructs needing PHP array inline syntax.
Which version of PHP are you using?

6 (edited by notrinos 12/14/2018 02:11:27 pm)

Hello @akshaya1972

I installed FrontHrm in both FA 2.4.4 and 2.4.5 but couldn't reappear the error message
Please describe your problem on THIS TOPIC so that people who encountered the same problem can get their help also.

Thank you

Phuong

@notrinos: It would be better to specify the minimum PHP version your extension supports or make them free of PHP version dependencies by using common constructs.

@akshaya1972: Provide all version numbers for software (PHP/MySQL versions, Platform, etc.,) used so that the developer can provide support / debug. Take up further posting on the developer's preferred thread.