1 (edited by jsantand 08/12/2009 08:17:15 pm)

Topic: Differenciate dates

The Supplier's invoice date has not to be necessarily the same date of the generated GL transaction. F.i, if today (12/Aug) I receive a invoice  dated on 20/Jul, the GL transaction must be dated on 12/Aug, nevertheless the invoice must to preserve its original date.

I suggest add a date field to specify the GL transaction date in the "Supplier invoices" form. So, invoice and transaction will have its proper date.

Saludos

Re: Differenciate dates

The date you enter for the supplier invoice must have the same date as the gl transactions, so if you want the gl transaction date to be 12/Aug then you must enter the supp invoice date as 12/Aug.
The supp invoice date follows all the transactions around the various tables.

/Joe

In Chile, that's a problem. The SII (chilean tax authority) requires a report called  "Purchases book" in wich every supp invoice is registered with its original data (20/Jul), in the opportunity that issues occur (Aug). So both, supplier invoice date and GL transaction date, must be preserved.

Is it possible to add a new field (inv_date) to 0_supp_trans where invoice date is registered?

Anyway, thanks for your prompt response

Saludos

Let us wait for other comments on this.
In the mean-time you can use the memo field below to register the orig. inv.date. This memo field will follow the supp inv view as well as the GL trans.

/Joe