Topic: Can we add Customers or Supplier directly in Direct invoices?

hey,

can you please tell me is there any option available we can add customers or suppliers directly in direct invoices rather the goto first in Add & Manage Customer / Supplier and the Create Invoices...

Tell me please

Regards

2 (edited by poncho1234 11/11/2018 01:57:14 am)

Re: Can we add Customers or Supplier directly in Direct invoices?

The F2 - F4 hot keys will work, add new customer, branch, item, supplier depending on what page you are in and then refresh the page, read the help line near the base of the page.

The FrontAccounting Wiki(Manual, examples, tips, setup info, links to accounting sites, etc) https://frontaccounting.com/fawiki/

@emiangel839- present FA does not have such a feature to use. But you can make it . There is a pop-up search list appears when you click on search button next to customers or suppliers drop down. That opens like this

Customers root/sales/inquiry/customers_list.php

Suppliers root/inquiry/suppliers_list.php

Both files change it to tabbed content view and first tab can be existing content. So you can search if not found than goto second tab and add the customer by linking the add manage customers

Subscription service based on FA
HRM CRM POS batch Themes

Hey thanks for reply yo me the both things i know and maybe we can use pop-up. But can we do this thing in this pop-up page like when we press f2 and page is open its auto select one supplier i think its must be directly give me new supplier rather than we select from top drop down button.