Topic: Add Quality control Form between sale order and delivery

guide me in which file should i add codes to add new forms...
Add Quality control Form to manage quality/inspection
Need A Form Between sale order entry and delivery against sales order.
also need the quality control form between purchase order entry and grn ...

Re: Add Quality control Form between sale order and delivery

I am not sure about the form fields and its effect in the delivery note of both sales and purchase. From my understanding we need to add a flag to set it's quality. So just add a form after order creation page once the order is submitted we can see some links to view , print, forward to delivery. So here set an link to quality control form and also you need to set a field in stock moves table to add the flag of results. From that you can bring the flag on delivery. By the way you can set the field within the delivery page itself. Like how we dealt with the batch numbers

Subscription service based on FA
HRM CRM POS batch Themes

Re: Add Quality control Form between sale order and delivery

We Shall to have Quality Control in the following stages
1. Inward Quality Check ( All Inward Items through Purchase)
2. In-Process Quality Check (Work inprogress Items)
3. Final Quality check (All Manufactured Outward Materials After Work completed).
We have to define Test Parameters and Test Method/case with flag to an each item we create (This FQC applicable only to Manufactured/Assembled Goods).
FQC Should be processed after only work order completed and before dispatch.
If the Products is getting passed with all the quality checks, Then the particular item/batch can be process fr dispatch.
If the Products is getting failed with any one of the quality checks, Then the particular item/batch should not be dispatched.

Regards,
Bharathiraja Kaliyamoorthy