Topic: Conceal companies

Hello. I am using FA to administer a number of companies. A few of the company have external users who access the server from the web.  Is there any way I can set up FA so that for certain users not all the configured companies are shown on the login dropdown or would this need a second FA installation in a separate subdirectory within /var/www/html ?

(I thought I posted this before but I can't find the post)

Regards Barry

Re: Conceal companies

Use the Company Name as Text instead of dropdown  for login. Set the config.db variable $text_company_selection accordingly.

3 (edited by kvvaradha 10/08/2018 01:07:35 pm)

@BarryHavenga you can use apmuthu suggested method. But some drawbacks are there. Everytime client has to remember the name company as of you specified in config. So it's upto your convenience. you can go with different copies of FA and connect them and hide the company drop down and put a hidden field with respective company name. This way your customers won't see other company names. And also it will help you to add specific changes for a customer as well.

Hope it helps

Subscription service based on FA
HRM CRM POS batch Themes

Thanks for your input Guys. I will use the apmuthu suggested method initially and then maybe switch to the other suggestion in time once I have worked out how to connect different copies of FA.

Regards Barry

That's great. And separate instance is good. But you need to be very careful with independent installation.

Subscription service based on FA
HRM CRM POS batch Themes