Topic: Project level billing and costing
First of all thank you so much for coming up with this software and its very helpful.
I have a small business and i have below use case.
- We provide services to a customer and there are different projects of the customer
- Lets say customer is A and they have project X, Y & Z
- I have suppliers as well, lets say have suppliers E,F & G
- I want to make sure all payments im doing for supplier E for the project X tagged to that project X and finally to figure out how much was the cost for project X
- Further I will enter how much Im getting out of project X from Customer A and will do PNL of the project X with all the costing done towards that project
- At the same time I want to manage supplier costing in the system as overall for payments while i need to bill for each project separately for the customer
Is this something we can do within front account, it does not require to be directly done, can you think of any workarounds that can be used
Thank you so much.