Topic: Statement Report for Customer Problem

Customer Statement from the Reports and Analysis keep showing the over period balance at the bottom. Even all amounts have been allocated.

I think after payment made and allocated it suppose to shows 0 balance on the over period! Is that right? Also, is that possible to print a statement only between certain periods, like monthly statement?

Thanks for your help

Re: Statement Report for Customer Problem

The statements prints all the transactions. So if the payments/allocations are done in the following period is is reported this way.
No it is not possible to select period. You will want to have all the transactions on your statement to send your customer.

/Joe

Hello, How do you select date range to print customer statements.this can be done in quickbooks and nolapro.pls help

When you send customer statements to your customers, you will not filter it by initial period values. You will take all the transactions. You may miss some transactions if you did that.

/Joe

I am aware that joe wrote in 2009 that 'you would want all transactions' to show on a customer statement. However, if you have regular transactions with a customer over several years, you definitely do not want to show all transactions. My questions is, have the plans changed, so that we may get an option choose if we want all transactions or not? smile