1 (edited by mokotok 05/04/2017 05:42:41 pm)

Topic: Add new field in Journal Entry

I need it on the Journal Entry page

Add a new reference number that associates with the reference number of a bank payment, type numeric field allow null and see it in all reports and tables

https://thumb.ibb.co/cmoai5/pagobancario.jpg

Post's attachments

pagobancario.jpg 167.1 kb, file has never been downloaded. 

You don't have the permssions to download the attachments of this post.

Re: Add new field in Journal Entry

I assume you are using FA v2.3.25 as the Assets tab is missing.

You want to make a Bank Payment Entry and have the reference entered into a separate form field in the Journal Entry Page. How would you know which Bank payment entry's reference you want in the Journal Entry? If it is part of the same transaction, read it from the appropriate table's field directly without having it redundantly stored.

You can also have the additional reference as part of the appropriate Memo form field.

You can use the Tags feature to link various transactions as a group.

Re: Add new field in Journal Entry

Yes…. Use version 2.3.25

A Bank Account Payment Entry is made.

But the check is changed if you enter money a pretty cash; Then the operation of the Journal Entry with the pretty cash account against the expense account.

The idea of knowing that money entered a pretty cash cash check that was recorded as a bank payment; And use Journal Entry as a bank payment detail.

If it is possible to create data redundancy, but that independent field is only informative for the user so to know which check belongs to the use of petty cash

No validations or special programming operations are required.

I am using Spanish translator, if there is support in Spanish I could explain much better.