Topic: Table 'finance.0_bank_trans' doesn't exist

I'm using FA 2.3.24 and when I go to the Banking and General Ledger tab I get the following error message:

DATABASE ERROR :
At file /var/www/html/accounting/modules/dashboard/widgets/dailybankbalances.php:67:

error code : 1146
error message : Table 'finance.0_bank_trans' doesn't exist
sql that failed was : SELECT bank_act, bank_account_name, trans_date, amount FROM ( SELECT bank_act, bank_account_name, null trans_date, SUM(amount) amount FROM fl_bank_trans bt INNER JOIN fl_bank_accounts ba ON bt.bank_act = ba.id WHERE bank_act = 2 AND trans_date < now() - INTERVAL 30 DAY GROUP BY bank_act, bank_account_name UNION ALL SELECT bank_act, bank_account_name, trans_date, SUM(amount) amount FROM 0_bank_trans bt INNER JOIN fl_bank_accounts ba ON bt.bank_act = ba.id WHERE bank_act = 2 AND trans_date < now() + INTERVAL 30 DAY AND trans_date > now() - INTERVAL 30 DAY GROUP BY bank_act, trans_date, bank_account_name ) trans ORDER BY bank_account_name, trans_date

mysql_fetch_assoc() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in file: /var/www/html/accounting/includes/db/connect_db.inc at line 92

How do I fix this?

Thanks!

Regards,

Chris

Re: Table 'finance.0_bank_trans' doesn't exist

What is the name of your FA's database for your company - is it "finance" ?
Check if it is the same in config_db.php for the company.
Also when using the dashboard - make sure that both the theme and the extension are installed and activated for the company you are using and permissions for the desired user roles enabled.