Topic: Portal / CMS / Groupware / Payroll - Integration

Hi,

I would like to integrate FA with the above...

Any advice on where to start ? not necessarily all at once

I am not a programmer and therefore require advice so that I spend resources wisely getting this done and would like to contribute by making any eventual integration available back to the community.

Renier

Re: Portal / CMS / Groupware / Payroll - Integration

Hello Renier,

I do not want discourage you, but any integration is big piece of work. If you really have not programmed yet in php this is not how you should start. Less discouraging for you would be e.g. testing new functionalities added in unstable version and tracking down bugs still existent in the code.

But if you do have some experience with php/mysql, you can of course try to integrate FA with some third party software. The range of applications you have encountered is very wide, so first you should know what you want. I think the best choice is the one which is most usable for you. If you will have some detailed questions about FA internals, or you would like to consult design plans with us to choose the best implementation, please start related thread on this forum. We always do our best to help new developers.

Thanks for your offer and you are welcome

Janusz

Re: Portal / CMS / Groupware / Payroll - Integration

Hello Renier

Check out this post https://frontaccounting.com/punbb/viewtopic.php?id=470 (FA Modifications » Organizer - New module)

You might check with Jarocho,  I like his demo,  he maybe able to help you.

"The roots of education are bitter, but the fruit is sweet."  - Aristotle.