Topic: Data not saved in MYSQL after input in FA

I have a client installation with three companies on FA 2.3.24

The installation worked fine, although it seemed to always had an issue with displaying the sales tab after login. when you refresh then the sales tab would appear, but takes three or four tries sometimes.

At least it saved any new information that was entered. The last two days the system / has a problem to save any information even if done from different browsers and different computers.

I looked through the forum and on the internet but cannot find a workable solution. Tried the php ini file to set different php functions, as well as the htaccess file in FA folder.

Will appreciate the help. Mysql: v 5.5.42-cll PHP version: 5.4.26 ; it is a shared server.

If you add a customer, it seems like the customer was not added, until you refresh the main tab and then it is there.

If you add a supplier, nothing shows and when you refresh the main tab 3 customers with the same name and short name appears.

When trying to add an item, it is not created no matter what I try.

In doing a bank recon, it is not done at all after selecting all the relevant information.

I have my hands in my hair, because time is an issue.

Thanks

Wynand

Wynand

Re: Data not saved in MYSQL after input in FA

Clear the browser cache, logout, close  the browser. Now open the browser and login and see if the problem disappears. Try in PHP 5.3 if it is okay.

Hi Apmuthu, have tried that, to no avail. I will try in PHP5.3 and see what happens.

Wynand

It seems to be working now. I think between the php ini and the clearing and closing of the browser seemed to have solved the problem.

Wynand

Whenever you change themes or put in extensions that depend on new js files, it is good to delete all js files in the company/#/js_cache folder where # is the company number.

Thanks. Will the js files recreate itself then again?

Wynand

Yes - as appropriate to the theme chosen and extensions activated for the company.