Topic: Sales Summary Report extension

HI all

I would be great if we could have an option on the Sales Summary report to display the invoices attached to the sales for that period. Like a list of invoice to be able to audit the the invoice for the month or period.

The only report where one can find this is the Customer aged analysis, but that is not a listing of invoice.

In Transaction Inquiry on the sales tab one can select the from and to date and the type "Invoice" to verify if all invoices was printed for the accountant's file. If one could print such a list of invoices or documents from that tab it would also be great. One can print any document for the period not in the accountant file from that inquiry which is quite handy, but their is nowhere where you can print a list of various documents processed for a period.

Wynand

Re: Sales Summary Report extension

Try to mock up a report image and post it or state what changes would you want to see in a similar report.

The Sales Summary Reports on the customer section of reports, currently provide customer name, TaxId, Total ex.Tax and Tax.

It provides the info for a selected period.

What I would like to see is a "list of Invoices" issued for a given period to verify the invoices issued for a given period. Fields could include Invoice Number; Customer; Total. It should be sorted invoice sequence.

This will make it easier to ensure that all invoices is recorded and can be verified for accounting purposes for the particular month.

The only way the you can get a list of invoices is by using the current age analysis tool. This again is in Customer order and not Invoice number order.

Trust this will make sense.

Silly question: How do I post an Image here?

Wynand

Get image post rights from @joe or upload it elsewhere and paste the link here.

The current age analysis tool can be modified to change the sort order to get what you want.

Yes this is important report and this must be and for purchases to, not just for sale.
Thank you