Topic: How to add Item's Old Sales Price and New Sales Price?

I'm using FA. Works good. In my requirement, I need to add an item's old sales price  last sales price and New sales price and it should be visible while i am adding Direct Invoice.
Is there any other simple way to do this requirement?

Thanks
Selva

Re: How to add Item's Old Sales Price and New Sales Price?

FA does not have PriceList history but sales price history can be culled out from the invoices. You will have to manually store the old price value in the long_description field of the item in stock_master table.

Thanks for your reply.
I need to add Old price (Just show the result data from 0_price table) data into Direct invoice after "Price before Tax" column.

Please check the images
http://awesomescreenshot.com/0a64ghmla3
http://awesomescreenshot.com/0364ghmt7c

I tried sales_order_ui.inc page but no luck.

Thanks and Regards
Towerfour

4 (edited by apmuthu 02/22/2015 03:47:37 am)

You can leverage the Non Field DB Data functionality for this purpose but will have to manually update the old price in the item's long_description field with something like "OldPrice#31.23" as part of it in a space separated manner.

Alternatively, you can have a new price history table and make an extension for it in FA.

Extending the core FA tables will render upgrades untenable and make it only manually upgradeable.

5 (edited by Abnahi0 03/21/2015 09:07:19 am)

Another would be a search and replace of such known entities in the most affected fields or in the db_escape function itself. This is also the reason why the currency symbols stand as "?" in the CoA sqls.???

Join online Testking security+ certification and testking to pass exam istqb certification in first try. Our best quality and Northwestern University guide you well for real exam.

Edit your CoA sql file in a code editor like NotePad++ and set the encoding to "Encode in UTF-8 without BOM". See attachment. Then fill in the "?" with the appropriate symbols and use them in FA.

Post's attachments

NotepadPlus_Encoding.png 6.6 kb, 1 downloads since 2015-03-07 

You don't have the permssions to download the attachments of this post.