Topic: HELP

Hello All, I am Denilson and I am trying to use the frontaccounting.I am with a problem, I am in Brazil and can not translate the script, I can download files of language but do not know how to do the translation, do not understand how to use the poedit,He says bug: "can not turn into unicode". since you then!

Re: HELP

Hello, certain newer versions of poEdit have this bug. Either use the version from our download page or use the absolute latest one. The bug has been fixed in the latest version.

/Joe

Thankyou Joe!!!

hi . how can I uploade my po-file that I translate to farsi to frontaccounting site ?
farsi is a right to left language . I can not see all word . some of them is in incorrect form . when unicode is UTF-8 some is true and when unicode is Arabic(windows) the others are true . what shoud I do?

Hello khadem,
I have informed you in a direct email how to attach the file. The ar_EG po file is UTF-8 and it works allright according to
Language-Team: www.infotechaccountants.com/forums admin@infotechaccountants.com Maybe you can exchange some information with them.

Best regards
Joe