1 (edited by knjy24 01/04/2015 03:05:55 am)

Topic: Cannot retrieve exchange rate when invoicing, delivery, receive items

Hi all.

I always receive this error every time I make transaction such as invoicing, delivery and receive of items. I also notice this error shows when I select "Cash only" on direct invoice. I have read some posts about these. They say it maybe because of broken database OR there is no cash account declared to be used in point of sale.

I've made modification on sql (chart of accounts). I follow the defaults based on my modified coa and also checked currencies, sales_pos and bank_accounts table but still the error shows. Can someone please help me?

I posted it here since currency and bank accounts are under Banking and General Ledger. Posts I've read about this error is dated 2007-2008 so I assume this is fixed in the latest version.

Re: Cannot retrieve exchange rate when invoicing, delivery, receive items

Change your exchange rate provider in the config.php

Thanks for answering. I have already fixed this. Just some wrong passing of parameters that is why currency is read as null.

Thanks for the feedback.

Hello knjy24,

Will you share the information about which provider and function parameter is wrong, please. Thanks in advance.

/Joe

Hi Joe,

It is not a bug in FA. I've made some modifications and it is my coding that causes the error. Sorry for confusion. Anyway thanks!

No problems. Glad that you solved it.

/Joe