Topic: Automatic Population of Purchase Orders

This was a feature i extremely enjoyed when working with Microsoft office accounting. I have a business where I take pre-orders and then order everything on the 15th of each month. Is there a module or feature that will let me with a few clicks create purchase orders for respective suppliers that will automatically populate with all the items that are on back order? For instance, I have 10 customers who order different items. These items are all on back order and come from say 3 different suppliers. I would like to tell the software to reorder inventories, which will result in Purchase orders being automatically created for all the 3 suppliers with just the exact number of items on back order without me having to manually put items and quantities.

Thanks in advance-

Denis.

Re: Automatic Population of Purchase Orders

You can use the textcart module to enter the PO. First you need to save the item/s stock_check as an excel spreadsheet.
From it, you should be able to create a column of how much you need to reorder for each style.

filter the zero and the remove the unused column and you should be able to copy paste your spreadsheet in a Purchase order.

/Elax

Re: Automatic Population of Purchase Orders

Very good workaround. Will be trying that out. Thanks elax.