Topic: What happened to the payment link

We are in the process of implementing FA and so far we really love it.
One question though:
What happened with the payment link to be included in the invoices (Paypal)?
We have searched the forums and net, but have been unable to figure out how to implement.
Can someone help us?

Thanks!

2 (edited by apmuthu 11/18/2014 03:55:17 pm)

Re: What happened to the payment link

Refer this post.

hello Apmuthu,
I noticed this link during my earlier searches as well, but did not seem to address my issue (which may be rather 'newbie')
My point is: how do i get the paypal link correctly displayed in the invoices?
or in other words, how do I 'turn on' the Paypal link?
I assume the answer will be rather simple and we probably are overseeing something very obvious, but honestly we are rather stuck on this little issue

If you choose to print the invoice(s) by the customer Reports, you will be able to select the Paypal link.

Joe

After all, the invoice is the only document you will always want to email to the customer if you ever email them at all!
Thanks @joe for this very simple answer right before our eyes....

Ahhh... now I got it.
Thank you for that missing piece of the puzzle Joe and Apmuthu!

The 2 comments that I would like to make on this topic:
- Maybe it could be considered to extend the explanations on the payment link / paypal a bit further in the WIKI or other docs. We really tried to figure this one out and both the process on how to create the paypal POS as well as that final 'link' issue where rather difficult to find and understand. So this is nothing against the functionality, just about the explanation
- Now as it is clear that the paypal link is included via the Print function at Customer Reports, this certainly is a workable solution. I am however just wondering about the logic why this function is only available in Customer Reports. I would assume that the inclusion of the Paypal link choice in the 'regular' invoice-printing page would be more logical? Just wondering.

But regardless of that issue; we are just barely scratching the surface of FA, but we already would like to give you guys KUDOS for a great progam. Well done and thank you!

It is already in the Wiki under Invoicing Notes.