Topic: Restricted Login Access and Limit to access in on Office hours.

Here i have a functionality to restrict the login access. The thing is simple.

I have admin options to set the office working hours.  Than your employees can login into the particular time. and you can have separate string to login any time.

Just share with it to give access to any other peoples.

Soon i will give a youtube video to know more about it...

Subscription service based on FA
HRM CRM POS batch Themes

Re: Restricted Login Access and Limit to access in on Office hours.

Build it as an extension with it's own table with a 1:1 relationship with the user table. This way when FA changes, your change will not be affected.

Actually the change will do some additional lines in the  access/login.php and applications/setup.php.  Except that rest of the codes and table is new. so it wont affect the rest of operations.

Also this will be an included file and i have disabling options. so, you can disable it whenever you think to disable.
And the things are loaded with a primary company and also its common one for all the companies,which you are creating with it. This is one of a limitation now.

I am still working on it to make the things working better and more featured.

HRM CRM POS batch Themes

Any sql changes needed like setting up additional tables can be in special CoAs or done with appropriate hooks like the other parts of the code. Settings can be added to the system_defaults table.

yes, needs to create two tables, but those are all created automatically, while running these functions

HRM CRM POS batch Themes