1 (edited by ScorpKing 03/02/2009 03:33:51 pm)

Topic: Item Adjustments

If I go to Item Adjustments only the manufactured items show up. I also entered orders and invoices from suppliers but the stock does not show up. Even searching the database does not produce stock quantities. Where can I enter opening balances for stock items?

The inventory report is blank and I only see the [back] link (which does not work).

What is the maximum number for stock codes? I use 9000000000001 (ISBN Barcodes) for stock items. Is that OK?

EDIT: I managed to get the items to show up. The error was with the item type. Items like services won't show. The reports are still blank and I can't see current quantities in the inventory.

Re: Item Adjustments

Are you referring to release 2.0.X or 2.1.0 beta 2?
You can enter up to 20 characters in the stock id field, so this should be ok. I guess others have used this approach too.
I cannot tell you why nothing shows up. Haven't heard of any problems here.
You can temporary set the $go_debug flag in config.php to 1 to try to catch some errors or warnings.

/Joe

Hi Joe

Thank you for the reply. I figured out that I'm using a v2.0 database on v2.1 (no idea how that happened). I'm busy rebuilding the database and so far things look better. I'll come back if I have more problems.

When doing Inventory Adjustments where does it get the Unit Cost from?

It is taken from stock_master, material_cost + labour_cost + overhead_cost where material_cost is the average material cost. The other costs are often empty.

/Joe