Topic: Version 2.3.20 not displayed after upgrade

Hi

Cannot get above version to display after upgrade.

Regards

Wynand

Re: Version 2.3.20 not displayed after upgrade

Check that the version.php file in the root folder contains the version 2.3.20 inside the code.

Do you use a theme that write its own version number?

Joe

Joe

It contains the version 2.3.20 inside the code. The template is the default option.

Wynand

Maybe you have the version overriden e.g. in config.php (in older versions the $version was coded here) ?
Janusz

Janusz

The server crashed and the hosting provider reinstated a backup to the website. I then upgraded the FA on the site but for some or other reason that is still not clear to me, it seemed that the information on the hosting account was duplicated on another server linked to the main server PC.

I deleted the FA files but on refreshing the browser it kept on running with the old info.

I then removed the complete installation and database. I created a new database and did a complete new install. On the main domain it did not want to accept the installation. The host then send me a link to the server of the shared account that is a temporary link. The install was then successful and the site is reading the version file correct.

Thank you for everyone's help.

Regards
Wynand

Wynand