Topic: New Version 2.3.19

Hi

I am getting is message after installing fresh new version 2.3.19 when I try to install Language, Theme, Extensions & Chart of accounts.

"Cannot download repo index file."

Re: New Version 2.3.19

Create your own repo by extracting the repo archive from my github repo.
Put in whatever htaccess password you want and edit your version.php in your webroot to point to your repo.

A recent change in the install/isession.inc file where a new function html_cleanup() was introduced may need to be revisited. html_entity is no longer decoded.

Hi

I'm now having same problem on version 2.3.18. It was fine on this version few days back.

Hi

On Version 2.3.18, sometimes I am getting message "Could not Open" & sometimes hazard triangle on top middle of the screen.

Check if modules/_cache folder is writable.
Janusz

Check the folder properties. it is writable. It is still something else.

Hi Janusz

Today I got this error while trying to install an extension.

Fatal error: Maximum execution time of 30 seconds exceeded in C:\Frontaccounting\includes\session.inc on line 29

Call Stack

#

Time

Memory

Function

1 0.0024 332768 {main}( ) ..\inst_module.php:0
2 0.0049 446712 include_once( 'C:\Frontaccounting\includes\session.inc' ) ..\inst_module.php:14
3 0.0319 1694688 SessionManager->sessionStart( ) ..\session.inc:363

8 (edited by revaza88 11/20/2013 07:54:07 am)

hi all! i am new user of fa i thirst installed fa on web hosting and need to add new language its say "Cannot download repo index file." i download ,,repo archive from my github repo" and upload in hosting root folder  and edited version.php as i how not password and user i delete  it but it did not works. can anyone  help me to fix this mistake.

sorry for my english

I think you need to have curl installed to download files from the repo.

Check your phpinfo and ask the provider to install it if it's not there.

tm

curl is enabled but it dose not works

Check if the modules/_cache is writeable by the webserver process.

To do it manually, follow instructions in the Wiki.