Topic: check-box to select multiple options for deletions

Hi,

Can you provide us check-box to select multiple options for deletions. in CUSTOMER  AND USER creation page ?

Re: check-box to select multiple options for deletions

at-least any one reply plss

The textcart extension may be what you need.

i install above ext.  but when i click on sale order link i get below message

Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, webmaster@test.com and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

also i dont know ? is this ext. all about but ? i need is :

http://istockphp.com/demo/deleting-multiple-records/?action=0    type in my new user creation page or in custormer page

Which version of FA and which version of textcart are you using ?

Anyway, textcart only deal with carts (ie invoices, delivery etc ) and won't do anything with customers, so it won't help you to delete customers.

/Elax

@  elax  i am sing latest version of FA.. i think i dont need textcart , as above example link is ? i need

tester1 wrote:

@  elax  i am sing latest version of FA.. i think i dont need textcart , as above example link is ? i need

You'll probably need textcart, but not for this problem ;-)
To install textcart you should upload it to FA via the Setup/install extension page. This link is not mean to be 'installable'.

/Elax

The link was provided only for an insight into what it does. Yes, as Elax says, install from within FA unless you follow the wiki to manually install it.

any one can helpme ?

i need http://istockphp.com/demo/deleting-multiple-records/index.php , some thing like this to build in FA area in all place where we have add edit delete ...

Single delete of record is taking too much time .. can we have a checkbox as demo above where checking multiple records at a time for deletetions

Products can have attributes and values. They can also be already used as part of some invoices. Do you want to cascade deletes across invoices or orphan them? FA is not just a CRUD (Create, Replace, Update and Delete) front-end. It is a full fledged Financial Accounting and basic ERP package.

i know dude FA is not CRUD , but its bit difficult for me to delete each single record one by one... as i need to delete record with one go or by checkbox selection

1. Take a backup of the company sql from the gui.
2.  Delete one product from gui
3. Take another backup of the comapny sql from the gui
4. Compare the differences between the sql dumps
5. Make an ALTER / DELETE set of constructs to go from one to the other sql state

Post your findings and then we can try to accomodate your request in the best way possible.

Quite a few updates from the forums are still pending with the devs as they are possibly busy. One such update to the FA core is in my personal repo at https://github.com/apmuthu/frontaccounting and has yet to be included in the mainstream.

I didnt got your above STEPS , will wait if u implement this .