Topic: Issue selecting/editing drop down fields (customers/branch, etc)

Searched a bit on here and couldn't find a solution. I apologize in advance if the answer is an obvious FTFM/FTFAQ response.... i did make a valid attempt for the answer.

I installed FA on my hosted server and everything seemed to install properly... except when using any drop down fields.

Example: I create two new customers. Fake Name 1 and Fake Name 2. Both are saved successfully. If i want to go back and edit Fake Name 1, i select it from the drop down list and nothing happens. I have to select FN2, press "Save" which then forces the data for FN2 to show.

2nd Example: I want to create a New Sales Order for Fake Name 2. I open the New Sales Order Entry form and select Fake Name 2. The Current Credit, Discount, etc... info does not pull from the customer.

I went onto your live demo and tried doing the same things. I notice that a reloading icon is quickly displayed at the top for a second, this is NOT shown on my site. I have tried using my site in IE, Chrome, and Safari. All are the same result. What am I doing wrong?

Thank you!

Re: Issue selecting/editing drop down fields (customers/branch, etc)

Your probably in 'search' mode. You can change it by going to setup/company and untick customer search list.
Alternatively, type * and return in the customer dropdown, that will load all the customer

/Elax

Re: Issue selecting/editing drop down fields (customers/branch, etc)

Search mode wasn't it. Oddly enough, i changed my theme and it started working!