Topic: Frence fr_FR

I have translate FA to Frence - using google translate and poedit and try to import this to FA.
(I need to complete this but will like to see my file in FA)

Server OS: Ubuntu Server Edition
FA: 2.0.4

I have no success to chance FA to French. I have also try to add the pl_PL po and mo file and also here I have no success to chance FA to Polish.

There is no problem to upload po and mo file from FA.

In lang/ I find the map fr_FR and pl_PL contain fr_FR.po and mo + pl_PL.po and mo

FA add the new langues to installed_languages.inc:

$installed_languages = array (
    0 => array ('code' => 'da_DK', 'name' => 'Danish', 'encoding' => 'ISO-8859-1'),
        array ('code' => 'en_GB', 'name' => 'English', 'encoding' => 'iso-8859-1'),
        array ('code' => 'en_US', 'name' => 'English (US)', 'encoding' => 'iso-8859-1'),
        array ('code' => 'fr_FR', 'name' => 'French', 'encoding' => 'iso-8859-1'),
        array ('code' => 'pl_PL', 'name' => 'Polish', 'encoding' => 'ISO-8859-2'),
    );
?>

I have add 2 new test users who use French and  Polish and I remember to logout and login
- but FA its still work in English.

Hope that somebody can help me to continue.

Best regards

Mr. Virkus, Denmark

Re: Frence fr_FR

You must have respective locales installed i.e. pl_PL.ISO-8859-2 on your Linux box.
All installed locales (and some info how deal with it) you will find in  /etc/locale.gen file.

Hi All,

Could somebody provide me a french translation?
Thanks in advance

hello
I have translated front accounting for french up to 80% for 2.1 and 2.0.X
The remaining texts are long error messages or production-related
You can print french sales invoices without problems.
I can send it to you or tell Joe to publish my partial transalation

David

The French translation files are available on http:/sourceforge.net/projects/frontaccounting.

/Joe