Topic: Custom Plugin for Front Accounting

I have placed this on freelancer but if anyone here has any understanding of what I want, let me know ASAP:

Project Description:
I require the following requirements complete for use with FRONT ACCOUNTING SOFTWARE:

B1.1 a plugin that will allow the user to upload a csv file (bank statement) to front accounting
F1.1.1 upload must take user to a screen where all the uploads are and allow user to assign expenses and deposits to GL accounts
F1.1.2 user will have drop down boxes for GL accounts to choose from
F1.1.3 user will have drop down option for GST (TAX)
F1.1.4 system will call this info from SQL database
F1.1.5 will allow user to add descriptions
F1.1.6 plugin will determine if + or - and make all + a debit and all - a credit (will also grey out the other)
F1.1.7 if user does not complete, no action will move forward: therefore only is user completes upload and selection of all expenses and invoices, will this be processed as a journal
F1.1.8 plugin will post all options to GL accounts and automatically journal to GST accounts
F1.1.9 Other exceptions may be made for New Zealand GAP accounting methods.
F1.1.10 User will be given an error and reason why this has not be transferred
F1.1.11 will allow user to choose to delete a line from upload
F1.1.12 help boxes will be hover over Delete, account description
F1.1.13 date, debit, credit will not be changeable by the user
F1.1.14 description, account, gst and delete will be editable by the user
F1.1.15 title will be "Bank Reconciliation" with an upload button for a pre determined csv file
F1.1.16 Once file is uploaded prototype.png will appear below and allow user to handle all of their rows from the csv file

We already have a design that can be incorporated. We just need someone to ensure they can build this plugin that will automatically process journals and read the csv file.

B1.2 Invoice Templates for Front Accounting
F1.2.1 User must have a standard invoice of A4 size with logo

this is a fairly simple extra, just need someone to change what I think is an XML file, for when a user wants to send an invoice it will show a nice looking one.

There may be more work in the pipeline for this project. We require suitable SQL and PHP programmer with a good knowledge of english and accounting practices (we do not require New Zealand Accounting knowledge as this is more of a programming issue)

thanks.

Michael