1 (edited by apmuthu 10/17/2012 04:20:56 am)

Topic: Nu SOAP beware

Analysing the fa_soap_web_services.zip addon (AntERP - Lim Tee Chert), we see that tempuri.org is being the default namespace in line 7314 of api/lib/nusoap.php

The said domain is registered by Domainamania.com only in June 2012, by one Janis von Bleichert, Germany.

Please check all standard libraries for malicious URLs - some versions of nusoap v1.63 have malicious URLs with devious get parameters.

Re: Nu SOAP beware

Hi apmuthu,

Thanks you for your time investigate and evaluating the SOAP Webservice package. These package is my initial package when I was found FA in the past 1 1/2 years ago. There are no update after the patches released until today. It will be great that you found this and hopefully Joe or Janusz will removed it from the repository.

We have change our implementation from SOAP to REST API which was released our first REST API Mobile Edition for FA. You can downloads it from https://frontaccounting.com/wbt/pages/download/download-release-2.3.php.

Again, the Mobile Edition have not been updated after the released of FA 2.3.7. The reason was I do not have time and resources to maintain it. Thanks you for your time.

Cheers,

tclim

Re: Nu SOAP beware

Over a period of time, no one will have any time to maintain what they may have started and code projects are no exception. Maybe, GitHub is the way to go. The interested members of the community at any given point in time will take the baton along. Some corporates may wipe out all traces of it's origin and start selling it as their own..... -the price to pay will be to maintain it alone. Ultimately the only currency in one's life is the time available and what you choose to do with it and not what your Agong or any bank issues!

Thankyou for your valuable contributions to the FA project.