Topic: Warning in bom_edit.php

These is a Warning message that show me the bom_edit.php page when I try to enter in the bill of material maintenance page. How can I solve it ?
Thanks.

Warning: Call-time pass-by-reference has been deprecated - argument passed by value; If you would like to pass it by reference, modify the declaration of [runtime function name](). If you would like to enable call-time pass-by-reference, you can set allow_call_time_pass_reference to true in your INI file. However, future versions may not support this any longer. in C:\CustomerData\webspaces\webspace_00134234\wwwroot\front\manufacturing\manage\bom_edit.php on line 71

Warning: Call-time pass-by-reference has been deprecated - argument passed by value; If you would like to pass it by reference, modify the declaration of check_for_recursive_bom(). If you would like to enable call-time pass-by-reference, you can set allow_call_time_pass_reference to true in your INI file. However, future versions may not support this any longer. in C:\CustomerData\webspaces\webspace_00134234\wwwroot\front\manufacturing\manage\bom_edit.php on line 153

Re: Warning in bom_edit.php

A bug, unnecessary parameter $db in check_for_recursive_bom, has been fixed in /manufacturing/manage/bom_edit.php.

Check out the new file in the CVS repository at SourceForge.

Joe

While editing BOM get following error

DATABASE ERROR : could not update bom
error code : 1366
error message : Incorrect integer value: '' for column 'workcentre_added' at row 1
sql that failed was : UPDATE 1_bom SET workcentre_added='',loc_code='M0001', quantity= 20 WHERE parent='SFGT0001' AND id='1'

We have work centre defined but it is showing null in the update sql.

Any solution?

Thx
Teleconsult

I cannot reproduce this error in 2.3.2. Which version of MySQL are you using?

/Joe