Topic: Enlarging the logo in quotations/invoices

Hello,

I would like to keep the original size of the logo for invoices; however, FA apparently scales it down to a much smaller size.

I tried looking at class.pdf.inc, pdf_report.inc, doctext.inc, header2.inc and rep107.php. It might be that I am missing out some files that I have looked at. However, I was not able to find any entries in any of the files.

Is that possible to do?

Sorry for so many questions in just two days.

Thank you.

Re: Enlarging the logo in quotations/invoices

Meanwhile checked the database for possible entries and also the sales/includes/*.inc and sales/includes/db/*.inc files with no result.

Has anyone managed to achieve that?

The easiest way is just prescalling your img file in GIMP or similar program to proper dimensions before you upload it to use in application.
Janusz

4 (edited by marcelruhf 08/27/2012 04:58:29 am)

Thank you for your reply.

The easiest way is just prescalling your img file in GIMP or similar program to proper dimensions before you upload it to use in application.

What I would like to do is to retain the old logo scale, 400x268, so that it looks like my old invoices.

You can experiment with various values in the width and height fields in

/reporting/includes/header2.inc, line 72

$this->AddImage($logo, $ccol, $this->row, 0, 40);

The 0 is the width and 40 is the height. Try to set both values to 0. If it doesn't work you can experience with the width or height parameter.

/Joe

6 (edited by marcelruhf 08/28/2012 10:23:44 am)

I have managed to solve the problem so I will make the solution available for other users. Setting these values to zero will solve your problem if your logo isn't too large. So instead, change the first zero to your width and the second one to your height. That will solve the problem for larger logos. If your logo is so large that you can't fit in to the page, adjust the TopMargin value in pdf_report.inc on line 106 depending on your logo height.

I had to manual copy the logo file to /company/0/images because I could not get it to upload. I am using FrontAccounting 2.3.11 if that helps.

Apart from that little issue, thank you for the information in the posts regarding which files to change. I have modified the appropriate forms for Australia if anyone wants them, to show GST instead of VAT, and ABN for company.

PM me and I would be happy to forward them on.